Showcase your latest OpenMP-related work with a talk, workshop, tutorial or poster.
Submissions, in the form of a short abstract (max 500 words) are requested for consideration by the programme review committee. Submissions related to any aspect of using OpenMP are of interest, including but not limited to: case-studies of using OpenMP in applications, software tools, OpenMP programming methods, debugging, performance analysis, optimisation and integration.
Submissions will be evaluated on their merit by the programme review committee based on their relevance to OpenMP users. They do not have to cover new or un-published work, but should be topical and be appropriate for a technical audience of OpenMP users.
Types of Submission
Three formats of presentation are available:
- Technical Presentations and Research Papers
- Presentation are a max of 30 minutes long, including time for Q&A
- Tutorials & Workshops
- Full and half day sessions that are presented on the first day of the conference
- Displayed during the breaks on both days of the conference
- The final deadline for submitting abstracts has been extended to: Sunday April 7, 2019
March 17, 2019
- Electronic versions of all presentations, posters, tutorial materials, etc. are required to be sent to the organisers no later that June 2, 2019.
How to Submit
All submissions should be made via the EasyChair system. If you have any questions please Contact Us.