Submissions, in the form of a short abstract (max 500 words) are requested for consideration by the programme review committee. Submissions related to any aspect of using OpenMP are of interest, including but not limited to: case-studies of using OpenMP in applications, software tools, OpenMP programming methods, debugging, performance analysis, optimisation and integration. Submissions will be evaluated on their merit by the programme review committee based on their relevance to OpenMP users.
Submissions do not have to cover new or un-published work, but should be topical and appropriate for a technical audience of OpenMP users.
- The final deadline for submitting abstracts is: Friday 30th October
- Authors will be notified the week of 2nd November.
- Electronic versions of all presentations, posters, tutorial materials, etc. are required to be sent to the organisers no later than Friday 27th December.
Types of Submission
- Presentation are a max of 20 minutes long, plus time for Q&A. Authors are required to be available to participate in the 10 minute Q&A session that will follow their scheduled presentation. Authors may pre-record their presentations for live streaming but must still be available for the Q&A session that follows it. Slides and video recordings of the presentations will be published on the website.
Tutorials & Workshops
- Full and half day sessions will be presented on the first day of the conference (December 1). Slides and video recordings will be published if the format of the sessions is suitable.
- Posters will be published on the website. Authors may also submit a 10-15 min video presentation to accompany the poster.
How to Submit
All submissions should be made via the form below. If you have any questions please Contact Us.