Serving the UK OpenMP Community
Join us at EPCC in Edinburgh for the 2nd OpenMP Users Conference for two days of talks and workshops aimed at furthering the collaboration and knowledge sharing amongst the UK community of high-performance computing specialist using OpenMP.
- Provide an opportunity for expert and novice OpenMP developers to enhance their skills.
- Share OpenMP programing knowledge and best practise amongst UK users.
- Network with fellow developers.
- Help to promote the evolution of the OpenMP standard.
- Provide a feedback channel to the OpenMP Architecture Review Board, so that the OpenMP language reflects the needs of the programmers who use it.
- Enable the exchange of ideas with vendors of OpenMP hardware, software and tools.
The meeting is open to anyone who is interested in participating in, or contributing to, the UK community of OpenMP developers.
Tuesday 4th June
Wednesday 5th June
CONFERENCE AND PANEL DISCUSSION
Sign up for the latest conference updates. (no spam)
"The Met Office keynote and the discussions with other users were of particular value."
"100% of 2018 respondents said they would recommend the event to a colleague."
"100% of respondents rated the 2018 conference as excellent or very good."
Tim Lewis, Founder, Conference Organiser & Marketing Chair
Simon McIntosh-Smith, Prof. in High Performance Computing, University of Bristol – Conference Chair
Dr Mark Bull, Architect (Research and Training), EPCC – Program Co-Chair
Jim Cownie, Principal Engineer, Intel Corporation (UK) Ltd – Program Co-Chair
Check out the program from 2018
The first conference took place at St Catherine’s College Oxford in May 2018 as was chaired by Prof. Simon McIntosh-Smith (University of Bristol) and ably supported by our co-chairs, Dr. Mark Bull (EPCC) and James Cownie (Intel UK).